1. State Issued Photo ID
    • If your ID is not issued by the state of Missouri, you must have a copy of military PCS orders to Whiteman AFB. NOTE: Training or TDY orders cannot be substituted for PCS orders.
    • As a courtesy, we will maintain a record of your military orders, so you need only present them once.
    • If your ID does not show your correct current address, please bring an additional form of documentation with the correct address (e.g., a cable or utility bill or copy of your lease).
  2. $10 Transfer Fee. NFA Fees are collected at the time you pick up your NFA item.
Trophy Whitetails with Pat and Nicole Reeve

Follow us on Facebook